“Allan and his staff go far above and beyond the call of duty in their professionalism and friendly service. Their efforts to provide clients with the best, most affordable hearing aids are unsurpassed.” – Rod S. Butcher
In 1980, Allan Anderson, MS, CCC-A, opened Alta View Hearing and over the last 30+ years has been serving as Sandy Utah's leading certified clinical audiologist.
At Alta View Hearing We Specialize in Providing:
- Genuine, Personal Care
- Over 30 Years Experience and Elite Level Audiology Expertise
- State-of-the-Art Hearing and Balance Diagnostics
- Unbiased Hearing Device Recommendations
- Competitive Pricing and No-Interest Financing Options
- 2004 Golden Key Award Winner for Service Provider of The Year
At Alta View Hearing we use state-of-the-art hearing equipment to accurately diagnose the existance and severity of hearing loss and inner ear related balance problems.
If you or a loved one answers yes to any of the following questions it is time for a hearing evaluation.
- Does it sounds like people are mumbling when they talk to you?
- Do you have trouble understanding children when they talk?
- Do you turn the television volume higher than others find necessary?
- Do you frequently ask others to repeat what they just said?
Did You Know?*
- Hearing loss affects one in ten of all Americans and one in three of those over the age of 65.
- Only one in five people with hearing loss use hearing aids.
- Most people wait five to seven years before taking action to correct their hearing loss.
- Most hearing loss occurs slowly over a long period of time, so many people don't even realize they have a problem.
Too many people are missing out on the best things of life. Don't let you or a loved one be one of them!
*Statistics Provided by the NIDCD Factsheet
Hearing Aid Technology
Have you been diagnosed with hearing loss? If so, it is time to find a hearing aid that matches your physiology, life-style and budget.
At Alta View Hearing we offer:
- Unbiased Access to the Industry's Top Hearing Aid Brands
- The Most Cutting-edge and Effective Technologies
- Latest Hearing Aid Styles
- Low-Cost and No-Cost Financing (OAC)
- Industry Leading Warranties and Insurance Policies
We are located inside the IHC Alta View Specialty Clinic. Our office hours are Mon-Thu 9am-5pm and Fri 9am-12pm. Please call or email us with questions or to set up an appointment.
9450 S 1300 E #210
Sandy UT 84094-5559
Register for a Free Hearing Evaluation
Complete the form below and Alta View Hearing will contact you to schedule an appointment for your free hearing evaluation.